A recent question on our E-Works

Talk about search engine forum.
jabinbd999

A recent question on our E-Works

Post by jabinbd999 »

Free publication – 5 Credits offered. 3/ Your pack will be validated by our team and your ad will be published. You can subscribe to as many advertisements as necessary, the offer is unlimited and lasts until 31/12/2017. Ads are visible on the platform for 30 days! Take advantage and pass on the information What to wear for a job interview on the web? HOME » JOB INTERVIEWS » WHAT TO WEAR FOR A JOB INTERVIEW ON THE WEB? What to wear for a job interview on the web? I have an interview tomorrow.

Rather suit shirt tie or jeans t-shirt shoes / basketball? Facebook fan page was asked about what to wear to a job interview at an e-commerce company . Here is the specific question that was posted by one of our members on Facebook: “I have a job interview this week for a job as an editor for a large e-commerce site. It may seem like a futile question, but in your opinion, how should I dress? » The question is far from Industry email list being trivial! Indeed, the clothing to adopt is often a headache for young graduates looking for a job. We wonder if the suit and tie for men or the suit for women is an obligation, or even an element that can play against it and give a stuck and too serious look.

We are talking here about positions in the web sector, where most people on a daily basis (apart from face-to-face sales functions with prospects) are more casually dressed: jeans, shoes, shirt. Some may even sport Converse All Stars instead of leather shoes, a geeky t-shirt instead of a shirt. In short, web companies could have invented the already known slogan of “ Come as you are ” proudly displayed by McDonalds HR campaigns. Our advice on how to dress for an interview on the web Many think that a suit and tie can be "stuck". I remind you all the same that the interview is not limited to a photo of your outfit: after the first few seconds, the discussion between the recruiter and the candidate quickly.