Is It True? I Mean They Still Affect the Usability of The Site,

Talk about search engine forum.
arijitkumar

Is It True? I Mean They Still Affect the Usability of The Site,

Post by arijitkumar »

Is it true? I mean they still affect the usability of the site, right? Marcus : If a website's overall user data is poor, it won't improve its SEO performance. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't create landing pages and user flows for marketing actions that take place outside the sphere of your indexed pages. 17. Image Manipulation Service Is hidden text now acceptable due to the increased focus on mobile, as long as it is in the HTML source code? Or is content that is not immediately visible being ignored by the search engine bot? Bjorn: Google said they are working on equal treatment of hidden text on mobile devices. This was confirmed by John Mueller in a recent Hangout session.

Currently, texts that are not displayed are weighted less heavily when determining rankings. 18. Can I optimize for SEO fundamentals first, including technical tuning and content publishing, and then optimize for usability? Bjorn: For me, usability optimization should be considered part of your SEO fundamentals and not treated separately. Image Manipulation Service As we have seen in recent Google updates, this is an extremely important optimization topic. My recommendation is to rework every audit template and checklist on the page for basic optimization and incorporate usability measures. A great resource for doing this is Google Playbooks.

Where I would agree is the principle that you must first get the foundations of your house in order before you start building walls and a roof. More SEO Questions and Answers in 2019 19. Image Manipulation Service What can you say about the March 2019 Google Core Update? Bjorn : Google's latest March 2019 update again showed that the impact of brand authority, expertise and user experience on Google rankings continues to grow. My colleague Malte Landwehr found that many of the update winners have better user signals (time on site, bounce rate, sites per visit). What I find interesting is that many pages in the healthcare industry that saw big gains after the previous update have now seen their visibility drop, and vice versa.