Text Should Be Considered Part of The Landing Page Layout

Talk about search engine forum.
arijitkumar

Text Should Be Considered Part of The Landing Page Layout

Post by arijitkumar »

Text should be considered part of the landing page layout, not a “must have” at the bottom or hidden in a sidebar. 9. Searchmetrics Content Experience compares word count with competitor URLs. Does content length matter for rankings? Marcus : Word count serves as a guide to whether a topic needs more or less content. Bjorn: Yes, word count is a great indicator of whether a topic tends to be content-rich. health topics, for example, will generally require more explanation and be longer. Logo Designs service Of course, longer texts should always make sense - don't fall for keyword stuffing, but if the subject offers more detail, I would always try to write something ten percent more than my competition.

On the other hand, if someone is searching for costumes or fashion topics, a relevant image gallery will have a bigger impact on rankings than a few extra words. Links and Link Building 10. If you have high-quality content that you want to get reviews for, then link building is a great way to do that, right? Marcus : Link-building is a useful part of a PR and marketing strategy if you want to make the user aware of the added value of content. If the content provides value, then the links should come by themselves. Logo Designs service It's especially important for big brands that their SEOs work closely with marketing, PR, and social teams when planning a campaign.

This way, they can ensure that content can stay live on special campaign landing pages for a long time. If the pages are simply deleted after the campaign ends, you will likely end up with backlinks leading to 404 error pages. Bjorn : I think it's important to think beyond just the SEO channel. Sowing content via social networks is, for example, another strategy. Logo Designs service If I have great content that is relevant to a specific niche, then I can use social media to share it within my niche and expect to generate high quality backlinks quickly that way. 11. What is the value of a Wikipedia article to the company you are trying to rank? Marcus: Generally, Wikipedia creates more credibility for you and your business.