I Would Recommend Merging the Content by Embedding and Other

Talk about search engine forum.
arijitkumar

I Would Recommend Merging the Content by Embedding and Other

Post by arijitkumar »

I would recommend merging the content by embedding the image gallery into the article. 7. Is it still worth writing SEO content for online store category pages? No one reads these texts in sidebars or under product listings, but it still seems to be common practice. Marcus : Category pages may not be very important for conversions, Photo Restoration Service but they distribute traffic to sub-pages for individual products where the user can convert. I still think it's important to include text on category pages.

Simply presenting a list of products without any content is, in my opinion, not enough. What is important is that the text is of sufficient quality: What information is relevant for the user? Photo Restoration Service What questions would the user be likely to ask if he went to a specialized store? Bjorn : Often product listings are generated on category pages using JavaScript plugins. We know that the Googlebot still struggles to parse and evaluate JavaScript content. In an extreme case, the Googlebot could consider the URL to be completely empty if it is unable to read the product feed and there is no other text on the page. 8. Does text position above or below products affect rankings?

Everyone seems to have a different opinion, but is there a way to measure this? Marcus : Text doesn't always have to appear under products. It can be positioned above the products, using an accordion for example. If the text is usually hidden and only the first lines are visible, then the user can decide whether or not to read this information. Photo Restoration Service Bjorn : We need to move away from category texts that are only written for SEO purposes. Instead, texts with a magazine character are more desirable - this means well-written user guides or style tips that provide helpful recommendations to the user and support their buying decision.