That's Why Amazon and Snapchat Have Already Developed And

Talk about search engine forum.
arijitkumar

That's Why Amazon and Snapchat Have Already Developed And

Post by arijitkumar »

That's why Amazon and Snapchat have already developed a visual search solution for shopping via photos. Asos, for example, is another big retailer that has invested in app solutions. Pinterest (Lens) and Google (Google Lens) also address this topic. Nowadays, it's easier to take a picture than to formulate a complex request. Raster to Vector Conversion Service So it's still early days at the moment, but visual search is going to be really important, which is why I'd recommend not wasting time playing around and testing things out.

Voice search will become really interesting when it starts to be integrated into more devices, like cars, refrigerators or homes. As soon as we get used to these devices being the default in our environment, they will gain popularity. This is my point of view, at 38 years old. For my children, it is completely normal to interact with Alexa or Google Home. Raster to Vector Conversion Service We'll see how their generation embraces and further develops voice search. Marcus: The relevance of visual search depends a lot on the industry you are talking about. In many areas of B2C, but especially in the B2B sector, desktop traffic is still much higher than mobile traffic. So there's little point in focusing on visual search that can't be used on the desktop.

Also, the more a website is involved in YMYL topics, like financial planning, the more important content and structure will remain, as users looking for information on these topics. Raster to Vector Conversion Service do a lot of research before making a purchasing decision. I also think voice search is overrated. Google Home and Amazon Echo are used for simple tasks like playing music or turning on a light,Contents 4. If I have content that is not outdated and retains its long-term value, should I update it just to please Google? Marcus : You shouldn't update content if the update doesn't add any additional value.