Dou Kuai Tao Pin, the last battle of live e-commerce

Real time phone number list discussion.
topiakter

Dou Kuai Tao Pin, the last battle of live e-commerce

Post by topiakter »

Live e-commerce is a commercial application of short video infrastructure, Phone Number List and it is the inevitable result of traffic changes. Douyin and Kuaishou control the source of traffic, so they focus on building their own supply chain; while Taobao and Pinduoduo lack their own traffic, and naturally focus on traffic entry and traffic growth. Because of the differences in traffic and commercialization faced by the four platforms, the four platforms have huge differences in the development strategies of live broadcast e-commerce.

This year's live broadcast e-commerce is really hot. Some time ago, Phone Number List I privately complained to my friends that live e-commerce is the biggest theme on the Chinese Internet this year, and it may even be the only theme. If a thing is too hot, the voices of both pros and cons will be loud. Now, whether it is the faction that sees more live broadcast e-commerce or the other faction that sings badly.

The fundamentals of discussion still revolve around a few Internet Phone Number List celebrities who bring goods, some MCNs who have lost their money in live broadcasting, or whoever The live broadcast room has made hundreds of millions of dollars, and which brand of money has been stolen by the Internet celebrity. ↑ When it comes to live e-commerce, your conditioned reflex is these faces In my opinion, there is still not enough voice to fundamentally discuss the matter of live e-commerce . If we only focus on some local cases, it will not help us clarify the actual pattern of the live broadcast e-commer.