Phone Number List Write on the Fifth Anniversary of Making Products

Real time phone number list discussion.
shormilashormi

Phone Number List Write on the Fifth Anniversary of Making Products

Post by shormilashormi »

Since the second half of last year, the Phone Number List work has basically been in a free-range state, and I am responsible for my own business, and the leaders only ask about the results. There is no one Phone Number List to accuse you of doing something wrong, and no one to arrange Phone Number List what to do next, and it becomes completely spontaneous work. There is no one to rely on, only yourself. (That is, without the feeling of being covered by the boss).

This is a good experience. I think every product Phone Number List person will have to learn to "de-dependence" one day in the process Phone Number List of growth, remove the dependence on the direct leader from Phone Number List the ideological, and become the real owner of their own business . You are worried about the future of your business module, you are anxious about the value output of your business module in the quarterly half-yearly year, and you Phone Number List want it to stand out among all business modules.

Undoubtedly, like an old mother raising her own children, when you Phone Number List are placed in the role of a mother, it will stimulate natural maternal love, and when you are placed in the Phone Number List perspective of a business leader, it can also greatly stimulate your inner subjective initiative.In last year's summary Phone Number List article, the first part of the opening chapter talked about the sublimation of product post cognition. It is believed that product manager is a value-creating position .