All about Social Selling or sale through social networks

Real time phone number list discussion.
Bappy

All about Social Selling or sale through social networks

Post by Bappy »

Social Selling: selling with social networks If you haven't heard of Social Selling , it may be a bit late, but you still have time to implement it in your business. Is it a marketing strategy? Yes, but the main difference is that there is an integration with the use of social networks. And we are not talking about selling on social networks, but about selling with social networks . The ultimate goal of Social Selling has to do with customer loyalty , creating a bond that goes beyond the purchase or branding itself, and being able to satisfy their needs in a more friendly way that adds much more value to customers. . In this blog post we tell you how to implement a good Social Selling strategy in your business. Social selling Social Selling: What is it and what is it for? Social Selling has the ultimate goal of selling on social networks , but in the process lasting relationships and links with our potential customers are fostered and created. Yes, but how? In Social Selling, interaction on social networks plays a fundamental role , since it is what will help us develop our relationship with our clients. They are going to serve us as a space, and as a channel, and they are the fundamental tool to build our relationships with clients.

Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, and other social networks where our potential customers are are the most popular when thinking about Social Selling strategies. It is a strategic process to get to know our clients better, their needs, understand what they are talking about and thus be able to provide greater and better value as a brand and business, resulting in better attention, communication and solutions to our clients' problems. The role of social networks in Social Selling We already know the traditional sales techniques: calls, face-to-face visits, emails that reach the spam box, among others. Social Selling is a different sale . And why do we think they can outperform traditional techniques? Because it allows vendors or the business itself to establish a relationship directly with their customers. Through what phone database already exists: social networks. As a first step, we recommend you make a diagnosis of your own social networks. Where does my business have profiles? If I am clear about my target audience and I know their interests and preferences, it will probably be easier for me to understand which digital platform they are on for my Social Selling strategy. Are they teenagers? Instagram and Facebook will be your preferred social networks. Are they companies or people who make decisions in a business? Your strategy is probably aimed at using LinkedIn or Twitter as the main social networks.

The first step is to identify where I am and where I need to be and based on that we will build our sales and Social Selling strategies. What we do have to take into account is the great importance of social networks in digital marketing . Social Selling for post-sale customer service We recommend that you always be aware of the messages and comments you receive from your customers on your social media channels, especially those about dissatisfied users or negative post-sale messages. You have to have a plan to quickly respond to criticism, and to know how to address it for effective Social Selling. Will you send him a direct message? Will you compensate him in any way? However, you have to keep your social networks open as a channel of communication and feedback for your customers . In addition, you will receive suggestions, comments, questions about use, among others, and you cannot waste a second of this valuable time to interact with them and help them. You have to be as convenient as possible for them, understanding this is key to an effective Social Selling strategy. If they are on social networks, it is essential to be able to offer them a sales and customer service there . It is where they find it most comfortable, where they understand each other, and where they are more frequently, so from now on you have to be aware of everything that happens there. Upload stories, create links for a more direct contact to your social network inbox, in short, adjust our profile to be able to provide customer service, even after sales.