We then had eight months to build

Real time email list discussion forum.
Jor8TOuk6KUS

We then had eight months to build

Post by Jor8TOuk6KUS »

After we published the page, we created an outline and general timeline for completion, but then didn't touch it for months. It was clear from the beginning that if we didn't set a hard deadline, this thing would never see the light of day. So, on March, when we were working on strategic operations and developing company-wide goals, we created a plan with a launch date of March. Setting this goal helped us develop an overall strategy, because there's a lot more there than simply writing a guide.

We have a team of six people putting it all together, but we also have client work to take care of C Level Contact List and the company to grow. So we assigned the bulk of the project to everyone on the team to start making some progress. Writing Block We knew (our brand ambassador and our chief content strategist) would be doing most of the writing and writing the first draft of the guide. But we also knew I had to give her real bones. So Courtney and I worked together to create an outline and agree on a timeline for collaboration.

Living in Chicago, we arranged meetings and communication via email, chat, and hangouts. For the first six months, Courtney and I checked in on progress every few weeks. day to make sure we met the deadline. (It sounds silly, but we also gave the guide a nickname. You’ll have to read it to get the full story, but when the project started we didn’t have a title and we kept calling it different things. So Courtney thought The pet name came up, thinking he was a llama, and we affectionately called the guide Arthur from then on.